The Design for the future 372 is a program about exploring technologies. This will help in exploring various networking sites with their present and future trends, media used and designers.
Points to be kept in mind by a brand designer:
1.The image created by brand designer should be unique and easily distinguishable from the other similar products.
2.Brand must highlight the quality of the product in comparison to the other products of same category.
3.Colours used in designing brands must be such that they leave a lasting impression in the mind of consumers and make the brand easily recognizable.
4.A brand designer should make a brand which stand out of the crowd of numerous brands available in the market and its features must be clearly highlighted.
5.A brand must create a committed and devoted community for its products; it can be done by quality products.
Methods of Branding:
1.Traditional methods: Example; company letterhead, TV, radio & newspapers etc.
2.New methods: Examples; social networking sites, Viral marketing etc.
Future directions in the design industry:
- The industry belongs to the creative and innovative thinkers who are risk takers as well.
- The industry is all about imagination and knowledge. The far and fair imagination will surely be rewarded.
- Design industry will always welcome the talent which creates something new and unique.
- This industry has to be proactive in nature to be ahead of competitors.
- Flexibility and responsiveness will be of outmost importance in design industry.
- Prompt decision –making as per the changes taking place in the environment will be preferred.
- Uniqueness and quality will attract attention in design industry.
Impact of social media:
1.Social media helps in creating wider network with potential consumers.
2.It helps in improving relations both with consumers and the employees as well.
3.With the help of social media one can be updated with the latest happening all around the world and in all fields.
4.It’s easy to approach consumers all around the globe and of all classes.
5.It educates and empowers both the company and the consumers about each other.
6.Social media helps in increasing prospective sales by advertising at a large scale.
Conclusion: The future of design industry is highly dependable on social media as it’s a globally accepted and by a large portion of the population. So the designer of the brand should always work while keeping in mind social media as their main source of advertising and grabbing large market for their products. Social media is even cost effective.